Your classical and modern getaway in a secluded enclave awaits!!
Just a short stroll from dynamic and historic Uptown Sedona, your classical and modern getaway in a secluded enclave awaits! Villa D- The Orchard Oriole is a sophisticated 1250 sq foot 3 bedroom, 2 bath retreat, distinctive like the bird it is named for. Villa is located upstairs above the garage. Ascend the stairs to your furnished patio offering some of the most spectacular views in Sedona. The great room decorated in shades of modern gray, luscious caramel, and burnished bronze with vast windows for ceaseless Red Rock views. An in-vogue dining area with seating for 6 and a sleek, well-appointed kitchen completes the great room.
The primary bedroom located at the end of the hall offers serene wooded views and includes a large screen Smart TV and an en-suite bathroom with a generously sized walk-in shower. The first guest room is cozy with skylight and abstract art touches. Step down into the third guest bedroom, it’s sweet as a birdsong, surrounded with windows and has its own private exit. It shares a hall bathroom, with a shower/tub, sink, and toilette.
Smoking is not allowed at our pet-free, stylish, destination that has all the extras to provide for a comfortable stay complete with every convenience including a washer and dryer located in the garage. All bedrooms and living room include large screen smart TVs and all rooms offer free WiFi. Pamper yourself with Sedona Body Bliss bath products which are furnished in all our baths. Relax and recharge, this unit is perfect for up to three couples, a family or a spacious romantic getaway for just the two of you. The private patio decks provide an inspirational spot for morning coffee or dinner grilling out on the shared gas grill. It’s the perfect spot for Instagram-able photos and to reflect on your Sedona day over a glass of wine and appetizers before heading out for a night on the town or getting cozy inside.
VILLA D AMENITIES:
- Smoke-free and pet-free property
- Keyless entry / Self Check In (Code to keypad on door is provided the day prior to check-in)
- Complimentary reserved covered parking for two (2) vehicles in unsecured garage.
- Washer and dryer located in garage (also used by housekeeping staff between the hours of 11am-4pm).
- Picture window with Red Rock views
- Luxury pillow top mattresses and linens
- Rollaway in closet for optional, additional bed
- Fully Furnished kitchen including dishes, pans, appliances fridge, microwave, toaster, and 10-cup drip coffeemaker
- Sedona Body Bliss Bath Products-Local luxury
- Hair dryer in each bathroom
- Central air conditioning and heating
- Shared red rock viewing deck with shade sails, sitting area, firepit and two BBQ grills
- Smart TVs (living room and both king rooms)
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Night stand height USB outlets in all bedrooms for easy device charging
- Convenient location to Sedona shopping, dining, art galleries
- Short drive to State Route 89A which is your entrance to Oak Creek, access to Slide Rock State Park and the gateway to the Grand Canyon
- Nearby trails for hiking and biking
- Our property is served by Uber, Lyft, Uber Eats, DoorDash & certain other restaurants who deliver